Sunday, August 09, 2009

Back Again

I went to watch UP today, it was a good cartoon movie. It made me shed a tear for a while watching how the old man tried to fulfill his wife's dream, but sadly she passed away and leaving him lonely. It was an adventurous movie which is emotional but funny- you can see 2 old men fighting with the "bone cracking sound". It is a meaningful and nice movie afterall.

I drank a glass of vodka which tasted awful. It is "Absolute Pear". I regret to have bought it on the duty-free shop last April. I mixed it with cranberry fruit juice, but still it sucks. I still have more than half a bottle and have no idea how am i gonna finish it. I prefer beer and wine now.

Talking about drinking, i have no idea too when was the first time i started to go onto it. Now it's like a soft drink to me, which I don't mind to sip like every weekend. There were some periods where i used it as a way to make myself drunk so that i won't think so much. So many things have happen in my life. Though, it seems so real i am not moving on at all. But i won't think so much about it now.

Well, i am thinking if i can apply for leave another 2 weeks time. My mother wants me to go home. I am not sure if I should leave this town and go back for good. It's been more than 5 years. How the time flies so fast. I was 18 when I first reached Singapore.

It's been so long i have not blogged like i used to like in studying time. My english is getting from bad to worse, maybe i should start writing again.

Good nite everyone!

No comments: