Monday, August 10, 2009

Goals

We need goals in our life. What is yours? Because if you don't have one, you will live this life sadly wondering the purposes of yourself standing here.

I used to have a goal, a very big dream, big hopes, big future. To be honest, they all had dashed since I came to Singapore. I am not sure what i want now or to pursue what i loved to do. No, i am still searching. Perhaps till i die, not sure again. You see.. this is the thing that makes people not moving at all. Waiting for miracles to come and procrastinating, this is what i do. You are doing it too, i believe.

It's almost 2 years I am in this relationship which no one knows. I am sorry to my love, that i have to erase some parts of the good memories ~ our pictures. I am listening to mad world. I guess it's not a mad world we are living in. It's the people that creating all these madness.

No comments: