Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dreaming

Drunk again, but that's alright...

I drink almost everyday to sleep. But today, i just wanna tell you this;

It's not easy to be me,
It's not easy to be you,
We both don't know how it's like to be in others shoe
To be with you is wonderful,
To be in love can be hurtful,
It's been more than i thought my love could last,
I am talking rubbish as my mind is twirling
I keep drinking,
I wanna lose myself in this love story
Insanity as part of the memory
I sacrifice my friend
I sacrifice my parents' wish
I sacrifice almost everything that you can't see
I sacrifice myself to be in this state now
No one can see what's happening
No one will believe what has been going on
It's been a secret for more than a year
And now i am drunk to keep myself forgetting who I am
Love can be so boring
And I always speak to your misunderstanding
Do you understand this heart-breaking story?
I have been getting this nightmare and so,
Don't get yourself into trouble by getting into my world
I can't even walk straight now,
Wondering how long I have been leaving new songs coming?
What happen to old cancerz who has a goal and dream?
Gone, with love
or,
Gone, because of love.

(Dream)

No comments: