Monday, August 24, 2009

Beautiful Mistake

It's now the time... to end this romance.

.... said: 
I am glad that I have talked over about my r/s issue with Dear. It started with tears after making love. But then we solved the problem which had been lying for 2 months of quarreling and fighting and yelling. It's over now. How relieved I am =)

Though it's sad that it's over now. 
Thought it's sad that there's no longer honey moon period to look forward.
Though what's beautiful were now just a memory.
Though today was the last chance to make love to you.
Our moment last for about 2 years. Thank you. And I love you.

.... Chapter closed.

This is, What a beautiful mistake is...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday went to watch G.I.Joe and it is not my type. Hmm..... Good nite everyone. 

No comments: